Wednesday, March 11, 2009

missmossmossmoss



Ok so The Mosser looked amazing the other night while heading to the Chanel Party in Paris, despite that minging thing hanging off her arm there on the right. She looked like the cat that got the cream alright but seriously, what the hell happened? Less than 24 hours later she's spotted doing a bit of retail therapy in THIS monstrousity...



Now the top part is OK, I like the detailing on the shoulders and that shade of grey is one of my favourites but it all goes down hill from there. Even the length, I would have preferred this to be ground-skimming with a pair of gladiator sandals. Although I'm sure Paris is too cold for sandals at the moment... but anyway Im not impressed with the ankle-skimmingness of it all, it just emphasises those (you cant see very well from the picture) awful half heel witchy boots. If you are going to wear heels do it properly, none of this half-heel bollix.

So, Kate, please whip out the Fur and the Louboutins tomorrow so I can remember once again why I fell in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment