Sunday, April 12, 2009

Flow Sweetly, Hang Heavy

Its 2:36 am on a Sunday morning and if the world couldnt get any right-er than Karen O's Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh's on Track 9 of It's Blitz will help. It's Summer time and I pretty much think I can see it in the night, lovely stuff. Can't sleep but who needs sleep when theres the Yeah Yeah Yeah's??? I wish I could remember more of their show at Ep 07 (?), it really doesnt matter what year it was, all I remember is a shiny little yellow-sequined-dancing-super-duper Karen O and me jumping on some poor soul's broken leg... in a sense that gig reminds me of James Brown from Oxegen '05. All I remember from that gig is a sparkley-green-suited-up King of Soul...
HYSTERIC, for me, is one of the most lovely tracks the YYY's have ever produced. It fits perfetly into a night like this, and will fit perfectly into many more to come. I can see it in the Summer

1 comment: