Friday, April 17, 2009

TieDyeAcidWash



My adventure for today, to tie dye a pair of jeans. So i have never done this before and im figuring it probably makes more sense to buy a pair of white jeans and tie dye them with black dye. What I have on my hands is a pair of black jeans and some bleach, i think i got it wrong. I realise now what i have to do, I must ACID WASH these babies. I was on chictopia.com where i found out what i have to do. Basically all it entails is:

WET THE GARMENT
WRING OUT THE WATER
TAKE YOUR AVERAGE EVERYDAY BLEACH AND SQUIRT ALL OVER THE GARMENT
LEAVE THE BLEACH TO SOAK IN FOR A WHILE
(im going to leave mine for about 20 mins)
WHEN SATISIFIED, RINSE OFF THE BLEACH
WASH IN THE WASHING MACHINE
DRY AND GET READY TO LOOK FLY


Maybe I'll look like the above, Chloe Acid Jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment